Walt Disney Elementary School
Walt Disney Elementary school promotes staff, parents, and students striving to work collaboratively toward the achievement of school goals, its vision, and expected learning results. Together, we endeavor to create a safe environment, which fosters the development of responsible caring students who are critical thinkers and lifelong learners in pursuit of personal excellence, and who can adapt to the challenges of the future.
Walt Disney Elementary will also work along with the district in achieving the following goals in the third year of the district's Strategic Plan:
* Align district and school budgets to accommodate changing economic conditions to maintain high quality educational programs.
* Align district curriculum standards and benchmarks with student assessment and instructional strategies to maximize success for all students.
* Continue to improve and implement programs that foster staff and student sensitivity to the uniqueness of individuals and their differences.
* The staff at Walt Disney Elementary continues to set high standards for its students teaching to standards in Language Arts, Math, History Social Science, Science, and Physical Education. We are looking forward to another successful school year working toward our goals:
Walt Disney staff continues to set high standards for its students in Language Arts, Math, History Social Science, Science, and Physical Education. We are looking forward to another successful school year working toward our goals:
* Get the most from our students and provide learning strategies and an environment for them to succeed.
* Be accountable for their curriculum, our students' progress and be aware of their needs at all times.
* Together emphasize collaboration, communication and commitment.
* On a daily basis, listen, learn and lead.
* Respect students as well as the opinions and values of others as we collaborate and share.
* Celebrate successes; learn from mistakes with students, colleagues, parents, and ourselves.